Monday, September 15, 2008

Holding Doors Open

I get YMMD "flashes" throughout my day. They make me so happy when I see them, but sometimes they don't seem to be up on the YMMD level so I don't write about them. Now I know I should!

One such flash for me is seeing people hold doors open for one another! I just love it. The person holding the door open smiles and the person who gets to go through breaks into a huge smile. I smile because I see it! It's smiles all around!

I just love love love it that we can be so kind to one another, strangers or not, with such a simple gesture.

I'm going to start a count of people I see hold doors open for one another. I hope that I am never able to keep up with the count!

Starting September 15th:
2

No comments: