Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Welcome to You Made My Day

Dearest World,

Sometimes I see people do things that are so nice that I find myself telling the story over and over again. Every time I remember what that person did, it makes me feel better and the people I tell my stories to tell me it makes them feel better, too!

This site is dedicated to all those people that make our days better, whether they know it or not, whether we know their names or not. Their story will live on at this site.

I hope that reading these stories will bring a smile to your face, and remind you of all those times someone made your day. Maybe one day someone will tell me a story about you!

Pass it forward...

Love,
Michelle

P.S. If you would like to share your own story, please click the "comment" link and compose your story. Press send and I'll take it from there! Let me know if you'd rather not have your name shown :)

P.P.S. This is an adaptation from the original YMMD website.

No comments: