SURPRISE!

It is three in the morning and I am still giddy from tonight.
Who knew that dinner with one could turn into dinner with 20?
At my favorite restaurant of all time - Cafe 50's
Celebrating and reminiscing on good times past
and many more to come.
Facebook album of photos with detailed captions now available!
(post-edit: 5/20/2007)
In a breath - Adam (to my right) had been planning this dinner for more than a month! He organized all the people, the restaurant, the balloons, everything without me even having a INKLING of anything suspicious going on! At the party, my dearest clarinet friends presented me with a series of beautiful and personalized gifts... with the crowning glory being a book of personal notes from each of my friends. They wished me a happy birthday and described their favorite band memories with me! I laughed, I cried, I EVERYTHING'ED.
The title of my photo album says it all,
"Not Everyone Knows What Love Is, but I Do."
I LOVE YOU, CLARINETS + Marie!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment