Saturday, February 25, 2006

Noelle's Lucky Day

Noelle, my good friend left me a voice message...
Hey Michelle is this Noelle. I had something happen to me today that I think would be good for the Someone Made My Day thing and I thought of you!

I was driving to SF state and I was getting all ready to pay for my toll - and I think then the van in front of me paid my toll and I was like no way!!! so I saved three dollars!

Then, when I got to campus I was a little short on parking money because I had a huge bill that I didn't get change for and this guy gave me money and I only needed 50 cents but he gave me a dollar fifty and told me to pass it on! Today has been a really good day in terms of nice people, so I just wanted to let you know!

Thank you, Noelle!

No comments: